At least 2 weeks before the start of 3 months plan of resignation. Submit your letter of resignation to the nursing director , you can apply all balance leave before or after your planned resignation date.
At least allow 2 months to process your clearances and other papers before your exit flight.
CLEARANCES NEEDED :
- Ministry Of Energy ( South Surra, beside where civil ID is being taken), same day to claim.
- Ministry Of Communication ( your area covered by such service include in your clearance letter that "zero line" is cut off or if you do not have such line, specify clearly. Same day to claim.
- Ministry Of Interior In Jabriya, 2 days to claim
- Bank ( depends on your standing / commitments) 2 days to claim.
- Housing ( hostel / live out ), same day to claim.
- Hospital Clearance, 2-3 days to claim. Experience certificate : ask request letter from nursing director ; submit to Matron Fauziah's secretary in Sabah Finance, letter will be issued by matron Fauziah's secretary to be sent to ministry of health 2-3 days to claim.
- After bank clearance, submit to sabah finance with one paper starting your salary and allowance that shall be given by the ministry of health, same day to claim.
In Resignation section, submit all complete clearances to Ministry of Health , to process your ticket and civil formalities.
- Cancelling of visa ( 2 pictures ), 3 days.
- Civil service ( 10 days )
- Settlements claims
any comments? critics? suggestions or additions?